Purchase Management System is a tool for managing your day-to-day purchases. It is packed with all necessary features that are needed by any business, which has to buy raw material for manufacturing or finished good purchases for trading. Purchase Manager can enter supplier bills, reconcile with purchase orders or goods receipts, bill charges could be allocated for computation of landed cost of items, integration with Inventory and Financial Accounting, Office / unit wise Report generation, Supplier enquiry flotation, Quotation collection and analysis and maintenance of history of rates quoted item wise supplier wise. System support multiple units for the same item, for e.g. Kgs. And Nos., Sq. Meters and Nos. System is compliant with tax regulations, for e.g. GST (which replaces VAT, ST, CST, Service Tax and so on).
- Facility to apply multiple charges in bill entry as per requirements
- Quotation Analysis and vendor selection based on parameters
- Facility to allocate items and products as sample (un-billable) or billable
- Supplier wise/ item wise report generation at one click
- All purchase transactions can be directly exported to Financial Accounting System and Inventory Management System
- Enquiry management
- Facility to track region/ office wise purchase based on given category
- Bill generation (entry of supplier bill) facility
- Reconciliation of bill, purchase order and delivery with multiple options with partial offsets.
Purchase Management software, which is a basic requirement for any business, corporate or enterprise
For each organization that has sales department. Customized software can be used by Small business, Mid business unit, Corporate or Enterprise.