PACS is a full-fledged Payroll Accounting package and it can be independently installed as a part of SDBS. PACS performs following functions.
- Processing of monthly wages
- Leave accounting
- Loan accounting
- Arrears handling
- Income Tax calculation
- Leave encashment calculation
- Vouchers generation & link to FAS (SDBS)
- A user-task level security enforceable throughout the package
- User operations recorded in a log file for audit
It provides extensive parameterisation in terms of employee categories, allowances and deductions. Loans and leave types can also be user defined. Automatic increments or manual increments can be effected. The program complies with Indian tax laws.
PACS automates and saves time and enhances accuracy of all payroll related functions. Employees feel satisfied with neatly printed records and reliable current information.
- Pay register (Detailed & summary)
- Leave register
- Pay slip
- Provident fund statement
- Professional tax statement
- Salary statements
- Bank payment statements
- Leave and Loan statements
- Bonus statement
- ESIC statement
- A statement of any chosen earning/deduction
- Income Tax payable statement
- Increment/Retirement analysis
- Branch / department chart
- Annual increments statement
- Form 16 & Form 24 (For Income-Tax)
- Form 3A/6A (For Submission to PF Office)
Program has backup, log trimming, user access rights administration and Year-end utilities.
Enterprise Level Pay Roll Accounting and Staff Leave and Loans Administration
Corporate, Business Units and any other Organization having large number of employees
PACS – Customizations & Extensions
It is already linked with FAS of SDBS.
Hardware / Software / Platform Requirements
- Windows 2000 or higher
- Microsoft Framework version 1.1
- 20 GB HDD